Splinter meeting request
During the conference, side meetings on non-commercial matters organized by participants can be reserved for two successive time blocks free of charge in the rooms mentioned below. Commercial meetings (e.g. editorial board meetings) can be booked in these rooms for €200 for smaller enterprises (up to 10 full-time employees) or €400 for larger enterprises (more than 10 full-time employees) per time block.
Terms and conditions
- Splinter meeting rooms are equipped with a data projector. Laptops, microphones, and internet are not provided. However, the general conference WiFi network is also available in those rooms.
- A change of the seating style (u-shape) is not possible.
- Splinter meeting rooms must not be used for session extensions.
- All splinter meeting participants need to be registered for the conference.
- Your request will be handled by Copernicus Meetings on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your splinter meeting will appear online on the splinter meeting overview.
Following rooms are available:
|2.17||Red Level 2 (second floor)||U-shape, catering facilities (20 persons)|
|2.61||Red Level 2 (second floor)||U-shape, catering facilities (20 persons)|
|2.83||Red Level 2 (second floor)||U-shape, catering facilities (20 persons)|
|0.15||Yellow Level 0 (ground floor)||Classroom style, catering facilities (40 persons)|
|0.16||Yellow Level 0 (ground floor)||Classroom style, catering facilities (37 persons)|
|0.51||Yellow Level 0 (ground floor)||Classroom style, catering facilities (28 persons)|
For separate meetings outside the congress centre, rooms of various sizes are available in nearby hotels (e.g. NH Danube City or Arcotel Kaiserwasser). Rental fees have to be borne by the splinter meeting organizer(s).
Regarding catering for your splinter meeting, please complete the Motto online ordering form by 31 March 2017 at the very latest.